Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Schenectady (Jay Street)

In the past Schenectady has been the butt of jokes and has been the subject of great disdain. To be honest, when I was a kid and I'd be in town visiting family I'd be scared to death. Today, although I'm not sure if the crime rate has gone up or down since then, I see Schenectady as a nice city.

If you get into the State street downtown area near Proctors you'll see that It's gone through a great renaissance in the last few years. It also helps to know about the more beautiful parts. I had a lot of fun discovering those more beautiful parts of Schenectady the summer of 2012 while spending the day in Schenectady with my camera. These are the first in a series of Schenectady pictures I will be posting to this blog.

This is Jay Street:




No comments:

Post a Comment