Saturday, January 26, 2013

A very sad night

One month ago today my husband and I started an incredible journey. We braved a snowstorm to be with my Stepdaughter and Stepson in law at a children's hospital more than three hours away. Due to the storm the drive took twice what it normally would have. We became Grandparents again that night on the trip there. The whole thing was an experience I'll never forget. There's something about love and sorrow being wrapped up all in one. The death of a loved one is something you never you want to experience but when you do experience it, can be incredible. This is a picture I took that night to remember the journey after I found out our Grandson had been born and then passed on. It's one of my favorite pictures I've ever taken. RIP AMC.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment